[DuoList] Advice on a 280c?

Fabian Fang ftf at mac.com
Thu Sep 28 17:15:10 PDT 2006

On Sep 28, 2006, at 2:22 PM, Wanda Robertson wrote:

> I have a 280c that I just love - so little & so nice to use.  I
> like the keyboard just fine - but I can see that a guy with bigger
> fingers could have some problems with it.
>
> Anyhoo - I recently had an accident with it & broke the little tab/
> clicker in the front of the keyboard case.  Is this fixable?  Or am
> I going to have to give up on it?

The PowerBook Guy sells some service parts for the Duos on his website:
<http://www.powerbookguy.com/duo.html#serviceparts>

If you do not see the right part in his listing, call or e-mail him.
He can probably get it for you.  Once you have the part, the
replacement procedure should be in the Service Manual.

Fabian