[DuoList] Your DuoList Age?

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Fri Apr 6 13:44:12 PDT 2007

Brandy, just for grins, do your remember when you first joined the
List?  It might be interesting to see who's still subscribed, even
though many have moved on from the 2400.

Me? 7 yrs or so... late 1998/early 1999 I think, then got involved
with mac2400 in Sep 1999 or so.

This archive only goes back to 2004, on my postings at least.
http://www.mail-archive.com/duolist@lists.themacintoshguy.com/info.html

On Apr 6, 2007, at 12:25 PM, Brandy wrote:

> G'day Rob
> Your on the list I gather since the message showed.
> I think things have been a tad slow list wise....
> No ones gone GLOD or been asking for help....
> Guess I could pop in with sometime with smartass remarks just to
> stir things up a bit!
> Since it's slow perhaps we could us it for chats!
>
> Brandy
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Johnstone"
> <rob.johnstone at internode.on.net>
>

>> Hi All,
>>
>> I'm trying to subscribe to the list but have had no response in
>> the  last couple of weeks. Any reason why? Is the list active?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Rob Johnstone
>> Melbourne, Australia

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

PB2400c/G3-320/112MB/80MB HD/Yu-Plan Keyboard
mac2400 http://www.sarofax.com/mac2400/index2.html
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin, 1759.