[DuoList] Your DuoList Age?

mariner at mts.net mariner at mts.net
Fri Apr 6 14:50:20 PDT 2007

I'm still here, joined the list in early '98.
Bought my powerbook brand new for around $2200 IIRC. It had just won Macworld Editors pick of the year.
Still use the 2400 when I go out to the cottage, and when all my PC's go down!
We have never upgraded back to a Mac, but will probably get a new Macbook shortly.