[DuoList] Trying to subscribe

Robert Johnstone rob.johnstone at internode.on.net
Sat Apr 7 02:21:44 PDT 2007

So you're native in the USA Brandy. I'll sing you some homesickness
(my singing requires a minimum of three Martinis) ;)

Oh! Do you come from a land down under? (oh yeah yeah)
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.
I hope the diamonds compensate for the loss of vegemite!

OK - I'll talk 2400c from now on :)