[DuoList] Marmite

Andy Nicholl andy at andynic.eclipse.co.uk
Sun Apr 8 07:08:17 PDT 2007

Hi folks,

Yes, Marmite is truly British, made in Burton-upon-Trent in
Staffordshire since 1902.  There's an article about it here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/stoke/features/2002/07/marmite.shtml

Still trying to find time to put that upgrade into my 2400 (it must
be 3 years now).  No doubt I'll be looking for help then...

Andy