[DuoList] Marmite, Vegemite and Sheep

Brandy brandybnd at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 16:08:50 PDT 2007

Rob,

I went shopping at Lowes and the salesman said that's what I needed so I
bought one, it's a metal thing with a saw on top, it goes up and down on 4
pin things to keep the saw upright and has a little handle that moves the
saw to different degrees and these little screw in things that hold the
molding in place.  It looks like some mad torture device, at least that's
what it's doing to me.  I am starting to wonder if it's defective.
Gawd my arms are tired I can barley lift my Martini'.

Brandy