[DuoList] Marmite, Vegemite and Sheep

Brandy brandybnd at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 18:29:08 PDT 2007

In all honesty the house looks like crap. Frankly looks like something out
of a slasher horror movie.
Needs Paint, Rain gutters, new Heating and A/C, landscaping.  Also need the
floors sanded and re-finished, tile roof removed from the Garage repair the
roof then have the Tile put back  (the tile is Barcelona which is not made
any longer at least not that style).  Cracks in the walls fixed, all new
lighting, paint lots of paint, plumbing repair and wiring upgrades.
Entire New kitchen (last redone in 1972 and looks like it).  Convert the
servants quarters into an Apartment.  Long List.  But the house is sound and
no problems with the foundation or roof of the main house, over all after
having it thoroughly checked it's safe just in need of allot of repair but
nothing really major, just lack of care. We got it from a 90 year old woman
that had done nothing to it in 35 or more years. I don't think she even
cleaned it in that time.  I don't live in it yet I just drink there!  Well
Stocked mini bar.
Fear not, we're not homeless I do have a condo and 2 other homes here in LA.
Brandy