[DuoList] RE: 2400 G3 Chip

daniel brunk river96b at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 14:24:52 PDT 2007

A maxed out 2400 would have 112 MB of RAM and an
Interware 400 MHz G3.  Those are getting pretty hard
to find.  The 320 MHz Interware may be slightly easier
to find, be somewhat cheaper, and run somewhat cooler.
 But I haven'seen either of those on eBay in a long
time.

Four or five years ago I sent my 2400 to MCE to repair
some freezing issues.  They determined that my 240
processor was flaky.  They replaced it and sent it
back.  What I didn't find out until I booted it again
is that they replaced it with a 320!  I think it was $200...