[DuoList] Which hard drive for a PowerBook 2400

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Tue Apr 10 19:08:44 PDT 2007

Rob, you can search the DuoList archives here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/duolist%40lists.themacintoshguy.com/

You can also find some disassembly instructions here:
http://www.sarofax.com/mac2400/... Hardware:Upgrades

The CPU upgrade movie link is broken, but I have it if you really
want it. (39MB) You have to go deeper for the harddrive upgrade.

Another useful tip is to take a piece of tape and place the screws on
it in the order of disassembly.

Cheers...