[DuoList] Trying to subscribe

Brandy brandybnd at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 20:18:47 PDT 2007

Ah ha-ha  funny you should say the my husband found the whole thing quite
amusing and said he was going to do a vid on his phone.  I told him I would
have to kill him if he did it ......  I checked his phone and he didn't do
it so I'll let him live another day..
Of course just to get a mention of the Duo in here I dribbled paint all over
the 2300 I barrowed back from my brother in law. (Well I did give it to him
in the first place!!!)..although it still works the screen cleaned up nicely
but the keys are a bit sticky...not good.  I believe I can bribe my way out
of trouble by giving him a Lombard Bronze I have laying around. (Since he's
lurking on the list I'm sure I'll be getting an email soon he just needs to
Know LOMBARD Bronze you wanted come get it.....Sweetie have a Martini?)

Brandy