[DuoList] Re:Your DuoList Age?

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Wed Apr 11 05:48:23 PDT 2007

    Got into the Duo and on the list around 2004-ish.  I think I picked
my Duo up at a flea market I believe.  I've tinkered with Duos from
210-2300 (280 was the first).

    It is a cute computer.  In 2005 I went through the Retro challenge
winning using nothing but an Atari 800 for a month.  After that both the
Newton 2000 and Duo 2300 I had haven't seen much use.  I discovered in
that month I really didn't need a portable computer.

    This changed a bit in later 2006 once I pieced together a 12" G4 Mac
laptop, and use a Zaurus 5600 w/ wifi from time to time.

	I still monitor this and the Newton lists, since both devices
are still cute.. just no active use in my life at this time.  (And still
have both devices)

	Doc Clu