[DuoList] Duo Batteries

Art Rice artrice66 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 06:22:53 PDT 2007

I checked my old links for Duo batteries, and the only one alive has instructions on how to rebuild one yourself. If you're handy and brave, give it a try. Here is the site: http://homepage.mac.com/dtlinker/Frankenbattery.html

  Wish I had more time, I need to rebuild the one for my 2300c.
  Art in Silicon Valley

Patrick Baum <patbaum at rice.edu> wrote:
  Scott,

Dean Reyburn rebuilds Duo batteries. He supplies them for piano
tuners, and anyone else. He is a "Registered Piano Technician."
I have done business with him many times; ethical and reliable.

regards, Patrick Baum

http://www.reyburn.com/contact.htm

RPS, Inc. contact:
Dean Reyburn, RPT
2695 Indian Lakes Road web page:
Cedar Springs, Michigan, 49319 USA
Sales & support: 1-888-SOFT-440 (or 616-696-1002) Fax: 616-696-8121

Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random stuff: