[DuoList] 2400c G3 Chip

VICTORIA.DUGGAN victoria.duggan at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 11 11:24:11 PDT 2007

Hi B

Would that be the 2400 that i sent you if it is glad it is still
going again. any way any one on list in the uk got a 2400 to sell any
speed as i really need one again i would even swap a g3 ibook for one.

let me know vicki.

victoria.duggan
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/victoria.duggan/images/Site/Welcome.html

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/victoria.duggan/Site%202/Welcome.html