[DuoList] GLOD Advice

Britt Dodd brittman914 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 05:07:41 PDT 2007

Rob if you need a PMU I can swap yours out. One thing I also did was check
the fuses by doing a continuinity test on them, on both sides of those
little grey squarish chips.

Wait a second---I thought the Power Manager button (above the floppy
connector)  is pressed and held for ove a minute with all the batteries out.
Try that and get back to us.

If that doesnt work, leave it unplugged/unpowered overnight