[DuoList] GLOD Advice

Josh Keady joshkeady at msn.com
Wed Apr 25 16:02:16 PDT 2007

Here's how I do it:

Disconnect power adapter and remove battery
Hold the rear power button (hard power) for 60 seconds
Reconnect power adapter, boot machine
Reinsert battery.

Usually worked for me.

Josh

On Apr 25, 2007, at 5:07 AM, Britt Dodd wrote:
Rob if you need a PMU I can swap yours out. One thing I also did was
check the fuses by doing a continuinity test on them, on both sides
of those little grey squarish chips.

Wait a second---I thought the Power Manager button (above the floppy
connector)  is pressed and held for ove a minute with all the
batteries out. Try that and get back to us.

If that doesnt work, leave it unplugged/unpowered overnight