[DuoList] Itunes on a duo 2300

Ben Woodard benswoodard at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 08:58:51 PDT 2007

Thanks to Clark, Britt and Dan for the replies. I
didn't have too much hope since the Itunes
requirements state it works on a mac with a usb
connection. I had two reasons for trying to do this. I
wanted to use the duo in the bedroom tied into my lan
to play my itunes library from my computer in the
basement office. I felt the duo would probably be too
slow to do this, but wanted to try.
Also, my wife is a chaplain for Hospice and works in
nursing homes. She takes a boom box and photos to the
homes to let the patients hear some music and see some
familiar scenes. This especially seems to help the
Alzheimer patients. I was trying to see if she could
do this on the duo. It's small, lightweight and would
be no great loss if it got damaged or stolen. It
appears that Quicktime is maybe the best program to
use for this. If anybody has a better idea, please let
me know.
Thanks,
Ben