[DuoList] Wanted: 2400 Floppy Drive

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Thu Aug 23 17:28:03 PDT 2007

Mike, I've got a mess of 2400 accessories, including a spare external
floppy drive and Newer docking stations, etc. I'll even include the
cable. ;-)

$35 for the drive and I'll cover shipping/postage within CONUS.

On Aug 23, 2007, at 12:02 PM, Mike Blasko wrote:

> Hello List !
>
> I'm looking for an external floppy drive for a 2400. I've checked
> all the regular sites and haven't seen one up on ebay in a while.
> Anyone have one to part with ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

PB2400c/G3-320/112MB/80MB HD/Yu-Plan Keyboard
mac2400 http://www.sarofax.com/mac2400/index2.html
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin, 1759.