[DuoList] Itunes on a duo 2300

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Sun Aug 26 14:27:22 PDT 2007

In a message dated 8/26/2007 4:39:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
turbodan95 at gmail.com writes:

Actually, SoundJam MP and MP Free (the predecessors to iTunes) both run
under Mac OS 7.  Earlier versions of Audion, as well as MacAMP, and  another MP3
player called something like Cabrio also run under Mac OS 7.  There are also a
few others that I'm forgetting.

All require a PowerPC system of  course.

You're right... MpegDec's distinction is that it runs on 68k  machines...
that is why I put it on my daughter's '040 Duo...

Craig W.
Houston, TX