[DuoList] Free to good home (Update)

Art Rice artrice66 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 09:52:18 PDT 2007

Ray, that's very sad. Your system sounds great before it got locked up! I've been wishing for several of the items you list, like 48mb memory, rebuilt battery, compact CD drive.  I've been gradually building up the system as a hobby project since my neighbor gave me a Duo 2300c when he moved away about 3 years ago. I also have an Ethernet dock. I presently have only 36mb RAM.
  Too bad I'm not in Florida!
  Art in "Silicon Valley", California

Raymond P Reedy <popreedy at comcast.net> wrote:
  > I am giving up on my 2300c and the Duo Dock. The 2300c is in the
> dock and will not eject, neither electrically nor manually. The
> dock is NOT locked.
>
> The 2300c has 56M memory. Attachments include...
>
> Manuals for 2300c and Dock.
> PowerBook Duo Floppy adapter
> NewerTech Floppy drive
> Dock SCSI adapter
> Asante Friendly Net Ethernet adapter
> Duo AC adapter
> Duo Battery Charger
> Recently rebuilt battery
>
> You can also have a SCSI Compact Disc drive and a 2 Gig SCSI hard
> drive with enclosures and cables.
>
> I am in Jacksonville, FL and do not want to ship the stuff.
>
> Email if interested.

BTW, the 2300c was working nicely out of the dock two days ago.

Ray

Raymond P Reedy
popreedy at comcast.net