[DuoList] mac2400 site down

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Sat Feb 10 18:51:39 PST 2007

For those of you that periodically go back looking for historical
info on mac2400 I just found out the host server has been taken
down.  I'm still waiting to see if we can find another home for the
pages, but if you're looking for something particular, let me know as
I have all the pages locally.

Cheers...

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

PB2400c/G3-320/112MB/80MB HD/Yu-Plan Keyboard
mac2400 http://www.sineware.com/mac2400 (?)
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin, 1759.