[DuoList] FS: 2400c with G3/240 and 112MB

Hans Cannegieter duo at cannegieter.com
Thu Jan 4 13:14:44 PST 2007

Hi,

I'm selling some of my PowerBooks (lots of duos) to raise funds for a new
iMac and my precious Pb2400c is one of the items I'm letting go.

So, a Pb2400c in excellent condition is looking for a new home. It's got
96MB of extra RAM installed (in total it has 112MB), as well as a NuPower G3
card running at 240MHz. I suspect the L2 backside cache of this processor to
be corrupt, so I have a spare NuPower 240MHz card which still needs to be
installed. I'm also willing to sell this processor card separately, if
anyone's interested..

The 2400c also has a brand new 60GB hard drive installed and is currently
running OS9.1 and OS X 10.4 (albeit in 256 colours due to a missing or
faulty graphics driver). I will throw in a Bookendz docking station for
free. The 2400c also comes with an external floppy drive and a power supply.
Contact me off list for questions or offers. I'm located in The Netherlands.

Hans