[DuoList] Re: Please help me, I need Stuffit Expander 4.01 too

Art Rice artrice66 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 09:18:13 PST 2007

Andrew,
  Last night I tried to find Stuffit Expander for you on tucows.com with no luck. I also looked on several other mac and college archive sites found with a Yahoo search, but the download files aren't there anymore. I did find out that Stuffit Expander 5.5 should work with OS 7.1.1 and newer! It also stated that it came on the Mac OS CDs. I have an OS 8.1 CD, but I don't think I can see the individual files on it. I think it just starts running and installing the OS. If I have the time, I'll try to look at it again.
  Anyway, the best bet is to post a request to the DuoList. Someone probably has 4.0.1 or 5.5 installer they could email you.
  I just now added the DuoList to my send address, so this reply should post there. Check it for any responses.
  Art

Andrew Ko <atk220 at gmail.com> wrote:
  Thank you for your help!