[DuoList] (VERY off topic) request for an image of an aol 5.0 install cd!

coccorp at aol.com coccorp at aol.com
Thu Jul 5 08:21:50 PDT 2007

Hey ralph; thanks for the response.

Yeah, I need the pc version of aol 5.0; sorry I was not clearer.

And yes, under normal circumstances any device able to receive a wifi signal could use airport's base station, but I am using it to send a dial-up signal (via airport's own internal modem) wirelessly in my relative's house, and it requires that you use "aol 5.0" to connect.

I have already set it up, and it works with the old mac classic version of aol 5.0, but I need a pc version of aol 5.0 to see if a pc can access the "wifi 56k" signal, too!

Thanks again to you and the last 4 the help!

Craig w.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile