[DuoList] Home for a Duo 2300 (grayscale?)

Judy jaw444 at roadrunner.com
Wed Jun 20 09:20:51 PDT 2007

Hi.  I'm needing to get rid of my old computers, so i'm looking for a
good home for a Duo 2300c too, and all its accessories, Duo Dock II,
mini Dock, SCSI adapter, floppy drive, cables, wet suit case, two
batteries, battery charger, also Stylewriter 2200 printer with
cartridges in sealed wrappers (but probably dried out) and all
cables, manuals, software on floppies, original receipt, Applecare
protection plan, etc.

I put it up for sale on Craigs list several months ago, asking $35
and a guy was going to buy it, but on the phone he asked me to power
it up and it wouldn't power up.  He said he still wanted it, i was
happy to give it to him for free, he said he thought it just needed a
clock battery.  But i've not been able to find where to get a clock
battery.

Yesterday i left it off at a local place called Mac911 and they are
doing to try to power it up so i can get my data off it, such as it
is, or if necessary they would open it up and take out the hard drive
and copy my data to a DVD.  $99.  Then, i am planning to donate it to
one of two people who are interested, they are both out of state,
they are mac collectors.  They will pay for shipping.

Does anyone know where i would get a clock battery?   The Mac911 guy
said he didn't have any way of ordering one.  Nor did anyone on the
Apple Discussion forums.

Judy