[DuoList] Re: Duos for Donation

Art Rice artrice66 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 10:21:49 PDT 2007

According to the Duo2300 manual, you need to "reinitialize" the hard disk by using "Disk Tools" software on a floppy disk. So you need the external floppy drive to wipe your drive clean.
  Look in the "Utilities" folder for the "Drive Setup" program. It may be a misprint, but the manual seemed to say that the Drive Setup program is on the hard disk as well.
  Good luck!
  Art in Silicon Valley

Rich Bussone <rich at daniellefineart.com> wrote:

Hi all

There seems to be some confusion. I want to do a clean install so I
can erase the hard drive of any information like social security and
bank account numbers on the computer. I thought a clean install
would erase the entire hard drive. Is this true or not?

Rich