[DuoList] Where to find the Info-Mac Digest Archives

Dan Palka turbodan95 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 13:19:21 PDT 2007

Does anyone have or know of where I might be able to find archives in
text format of the Info-Mac Digest?  I know it used to exist
somewhere.  I have text files for versions 14 - 19 but nothing earlier.

They would be in the format of infomacv13-xxx.txt  and so on...

Searching google for "infomacv13" gets only a few results and all of
them are dead now.

I believe it goes down to infomacv7, possibly even lower but I've
found no reference to it.

I've also found no reference to any version higher than 19.  No
infomacv20 or anything - did it die out after then (circa 2002?)

Dan Palka
system7today.com