Fwd: Re: [DuoList] WIFI on Duo 2300c?

Art Rice artrice66 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 17:28:31 PDT 2007

    Hi Craig,
  I am curious for more information on how you do wi-fi on the Duo 2300c. Who makes the wifi to ethernet bridge? What kind of Ethernet dock are you using? The one I have sticks way out in the back and would make for a clunky setup. If I had a scsi to wi-fi bridge, I could use my Apple mini dock, which is more compact. Also, what kind of software are you running that allows you to do this? I only have 36MB of RAM, so memory limitations could be a problem for me.
  Thanks,
  Art in Silicon Valley

COCCORP at aol.com wrote:

    Craig W.
  Houston Texas USA:
-2300c/100, 2gb HD, 56mb RAM, data-only PCMCIA (scsi) + Wifi (via external, clip-on ethernet mini-bridge)
   [You should see the faces at my local Starbucks & Apple Store!]