[DuoList] wireless internet with duo

Ben Woodard benswoodard at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 17:24:50 PDT 2008

Thanks for the reply, Noah.

No actually I was thinking about using it on the road.
I normally take my Wallstreet, but it is so heavy and
I like to travel light. I was hoping there might be
some way to use the Duo. Some hotels used to have
ethernet but most are wireless now. I just need to
check email so speed is not a requirement.

Ben

http://www.pacificgeek.com/product.asp?c=225&s=1301&ID=38184&P=F