[DuoList] wireless internet with duo

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Wed Apr 16 13:45:18 PDT 2008

In a message dated 4/15/08 9:51:40 AM, brittman914 at gmail.com writes:

> Wi-Fi Connection  --> Wireless/Ethernet Bridge --> SCSI Ethernet
> Adaptor ---> Duo.

This is exactly what I did with my 2300c...

A few years ago, in an attempt to do just what you're trying to do, I found
this clip-on wireless Ethernet bridge on Ebay; it's about the size of a
10-year-old garage-door opener(!), but it did work.   Of couse, it needed to be
plugged in... but it did have a browser-enabled setup page.

So I utilized it   with my Newer Etherdock and was able to (gasp!) be
wireless on my 2300c!!

I even once took it to my local Apple store -- after knowing beforehand what
the wifi SSID was to set it up at home -- and located a power outlet to sit
by, and was wowin' the Genius Bar with wifi on a machine made years before wifi
was around...!

Craig W.
Atlanta -- Houston

Duo 2300c/wifi, 2400c/g3400mhz, 550c/183mhz, 1400c/g3400mhz, Freestyle
(5300-based tablet PC)

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for
U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.