[DuoList] FS: 2400c Interware 333Mhz G3 Upgrade card

Britt Dodd brittman914 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 09:05:44 PDT 2008

I dont remember which one I did get, all I remember is that it would work if
I turned L2 cache off. I may have to check what brand I have. I just know
I'll never use this 333Mhz card, so thats why I put it up (for less than I
bought it for)

GLOD is what i had on my 2400c, i couldnt use it on vacation for a whole
week even after disassembling it three times during that week...I finally
swapped PMU boards with another 2400c and it fired right up. If you need a
PMU, let me know. I have three.

On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 11:27 AM, Tom and Lisa Peters <gionpeters at comcast.net