[DuoList] Stuff for sale

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Tue Feb 19 12:01:00 PST 2008

Hello listers,

I am divesting myself of some old equipment laying around the house.

See list below. I am giving first shot to the list before the ebay/
craigslist route.

Thanks

Brian

Powerbook 2400c /180

10 GB drive 2- 5 GB partitions
OS 9.1 / OS8.6
80 MB RAM chip
Cardbus enabled
LCD perfect no dead pixels, Case in great shape, battery good for
about 1HR
Custom CD driver allows you to boot from any brand of SCSI CD Drive
AC Adapter/ floppy drive included

$60.00

Powerbook 2400c /180

1.3 GB drive
OS 9.1 -  2 versions installed Eng. and Japanese
Japanese keyboard
80 MB RAM chip
Cardbus enabled/ however the slots stopped working awhile back, do not
seen to have any power.
Also the trackpad cable broke to needs a new one. I have an external
mouse
LCD perfect no dead pixels, Case in great shape, battery good for
about 1HR
Custom CD driver allows you to boot from any brand of SCSI CD Drive
AC Adapter/ floppy drive included

$40.00

Extras:

96 MG RAM Module for 2400c $40.00

Processor Card 2400c/180 $20.00

2400c keyboard New never installed $10.00

Powerbook 2400c Setup CD OS 8/ Disk Tools floppy $5.00

Internal Battery 2400c $2.00

AC Adapter for 2400c  $15.00

Dell Truemobile 11Mbps wireless card $10.00

VST Firewire Cardbus adapter $10.00

Macally cardbus USB adapter 2 port dongle. $10.00

Dayna Communications Ethernet PC card w/dongle $5.00

US robotics Megahertz 33.6 Modem Ethernet PC card $5.00

3 Com Megahertz 56K GSM Cellular & modem PC Card $5.00

  SCSI Adapters for powerbook etc with SCSI Dock option $2.00
I have 4 of these 3 right angle 1 cable version

VGA to Apple Monitor Adapter for Powerbook 2400/3400/G3 part #
590-0289-A  $2.00