[DuoList] Re: My olde 2400

David Reaves rrsounds at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 11:08:20 PST 2008

A few of you have asked about the condition of my 2400c/400MHz/80MB/
10GB.
The case has a few scuffs but no cracks, the trackpad works great, the
clicker is, astoundingly, still operable. No bad keys. I cannot find
the original box, which I guess I left behind when I came to Germany
from New York. The rubber feet have nearly deteriorated, but they're
easily replaced.

Here are some photos I just took:

<http://hometown.aol.com/RRSounds/Photos/DSC1542.jpg>
<http://hometown.aol.com/RRSounds/Photos/DSC1545.jpg>
<http://hometown.aol.com/RRSounds/Photos/DSC1547.jpg>
<http://hometown.aol.com/RRSounds/Photos/DSC1549.jpg>
<http://hometown.aol.com/RRSounds/Photos/DSC1550.jpg>

It has been a sweetheart. Thank you for all the responses! I'll decide
what to do with it in the next day or so.

David Reaves