[DuoList] WTB: 2400c G3 Upgrade Card

Josh Keady joshkeady at msn.com
Wed Jan 16 09:10:24 PST 2008

Yeah, I would say RAM + HD + processor is the triple threat with these
machines (well, any computer, really, but those are the only real
upgrades you can do to a 2400).  I wouldn't try running OS X, and
there are still some things that crawl -mainly due to the slow bus and
ATA controller speeds-, but they cook along rather impressively with
the right hardware and software combo.

Josh