[DuoList] PB 2400 memory

eric blanton ericrsa2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 16:38:27 PST 2008

Thanks for link! I check eBay all the time to no avail.  I am so excited!
-Eric (Owner of 13 Macs including by beloved Comet)

PS: I have a beta copy of OS X that I have thought about attempting to install on the 2400c.  I know it'll be slow...just want to do it.   Does anyone know if you can boot a PCMCIA CD-ROM on the 2400 or would SCSI work best? Is flash memory an option?

"Kimo B. Yap" <kby+duolist at alumni.caltech.edu> wrote: FYI, for those with 2400c machines, this place:

https://www.yourmacstore.com/shop/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=156&cat=Memory+for+older+Power+Book

seems to have a stash of 96MB RAM modules. I can vouch that the one I got works so far.-kby