[DuoList] PB2400c for sale?

Fred Pentney fpentney at timemanage.com
Thu Oct 2 19:54:26 PDT 2008

Craig I have a 2400 C. It runs on the charger but not on the battery which
may just need resetting. Other than that it in good physical and operational
condition. I am currently away from my home which is in Ontario Canada  -
the unit is there.

If you can't find a machine I can give you more info. in about ten days when
I get back. It has OS 8.0 something, upgraded ram and the original 603
processor. Lots of attachments.

Fred

DYNA-FORM
Dynamic formulas for time and business management.
"Invest just one day for a lifetime of results"T
Cell: 416-697-7177
Email: fpentney at timemanage.com
Web: http://www.timemanage.com