[DuoList] software driver ethernet card 2400C

Britt Dodd brittman914 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 05:52:59 PST 2009

Get an orinoco card (silver or gold), run 8.6 or above and you'll notice the
OS will see it as a airport card :)
For 7.6.1, I used an application that supports a *TON* of cards and cost
something like $30 (they have a trial version that allows for like 30
minutes of surfing). I can't remember the name of it now though