[DuoList] WTB: PowerBook 2400

Colin Wirth cwwirth at applefritter.com
Sun Dec 13 15:39:23 PST 2009

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to buy a PowerBook 2400, so I figured I¹d come to the best
source. I'd prefer it have a Japanese keyboard, but the North American
keyboard would be OK too. RAM/CPU speed/HDD doesn't matter to me. It would
be nice if it came with the matching external floppy, but I could live
without it. Condition doesn't need to be pristine, but it does need to be
clean and functional, and include an AC adapter and battery (though the
battery doesn't have to hold a charge). An external CD-ROM drive of some
sort would be useful too, but again, not necessary. Anyone have one they¹re
looking to part with?

Thanks!

Colin
cwwirth at applefritter.com