[DuoList] WTB 2400c or parts?

Fred Pentney fpentney at timemanage.com
Sun Feb 15 06:49:55 PST 2009

The GLOD condition is the result of a faulty design in the circuitry over
sensitive to power supply fluctuations (my assumption).
It can be repaired by replacing 2 very tiny transistors
which can be purchased at an electronics store for pennies.

The transistors sit on a board.

The board is accessible just below the upper case.

A very fine soldering iron and soldering dexterity needed.

About an hour for the round trip in and out of the computer.

The details of above have been written up many times and can be searched on
2400 Web sites.

Fred

DYNA-FORM
Dynamic formulas for time and business management.
"Invest just one day for a lifetime of results"T
Cell: 416-697-7177
Email: fpentney at timemanage.com
Web: http://www.timemanage.com