[DuoList] CF Hard Drive 2400c

Ryan Vetter physicalconstants at yahoo.ca
Sun Jan 25 01:48:30 PST 2009

I can say with certainty that the CF HD is the way to go.  Get the Sandisk Extreme III if you can, IV is better.  Enjoy faster computing, in silence!  Better battery life.  Really, this is the "killer" upgrade.  Total silence, can't beat it... and lighter weight!!!  No more HD and no more HD apparatus!

I have one CF Card with adapter in a 1400c and another in the 5300ce.  After 6 months, working like champs.