[DuoList] PowerBook 2400c RAM

Ryan Vetter physicalconstants at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 26 15:07:30 PST 2009

Hi all:

Been looking around... would like to get the 96 MB RAM module for the 2400c if anyone wants to sell one.

Also, just curious... I have several PC 100 128 MB RAM modules (144 PIN SODIMMs) here.  I wonder what would happen if I installed one?

Probably only half the RAM would be recognized, if at all.  Anyone try this?

Found this tech note on Apple's site... looks like Apple is saying a non-standard SODIMMs made to work with the 2400c are required if you want to use larger RAM modules.

http://support.apple.com/kb/TA36860?viewlocale=en_US

Ryan