[DuoList] PowerBook 2400c: WTB 3 Things

Zwarych, Peter zwarycpp at musc.edu
Wed Jan 28 01:38:41 PST 2009

Ryan,

I have 2 items you are interested in. A blue Yu-Plan keyboard and a 96mg ram chip. Just give me your shipping address and I'll send them on. If you're satisfied with them, just return me a check for shipping costs. Based on experience, the 2400c is not a machine you need to be sinking a lot of money into.

Peter Zwarych