[DuoList] My powerbook museum

antoine at ryonix.com antoine at ryonix.com
Wed Sep 16 12:12:33 PDT 2009

I noticed a lot of people are commenting that they don't use their old Powerbooks anymore.

I have for the last few years been collecting old Powerbooks to put into a physical museum in the future. For now I have a virtual museum website at

 http://www.ryonix.com/powerbookmuseum

If anyone has any old Powerbooks that they would like to donate I would gladly accept them.

at this point in time my collection is lacking in Powerbook duos. I have a Powerbook duo 2300c and a duo 230.    unfortunately right now I can't purchase the Powerbooks but I would be able to pay for shipping. However if you would like to sell your Powerbook for not much money please contact me and I will decide whether or not I can afford it.

Of course if anyone is just interested in old Powerbooks they should check out my website because I now have around 40 Powerbooks although I have not updated the website recently, I will be updating it in the future.

Antoine

--
This message was sent on behalf of antoine at ryonix.com at openSubscriber.com
http://www.opensubscriber.com/messages/duolist@listserver.themacintoshguy.com/topic.html