[DuoList] Is the old gang still around?

Bill Fox wfoxjr at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 16 18:00:15 PDT 2009

My upgraded 2400c with 320MHz Vimage G3, 112MB RAM, Yu-Plan keyboard,
6GB hard drive and OS 9.1 with a box of spare parts and batteries
(sorry Ryan, no G3 in the box) reposes in my Mac museum, as my spouse
calls the collection. I fire it up now and then just to live up to my
online promise to keep it alive forever. My Power Mac G4 Cube will
soon join it after being my home server for many years since it won't
run Snow Leopard Server--kind of a shame but I'm glad to see the Mac
OS move beyond the PPC.

Bill