[DuoList] Is the old gang still around?

Art Rice artrice66 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 11:57:09 PDT 2009

I still keep my Duo2300C plugged in to keep the batteries up. The main battery doesn't last long, but I couldn't rationalize the expense of buying a rebuilt one for it.
It is nice for reading stories when I can't sleep at night, its light enough to sit on my chest while lying down.
I last used it on the internet about 3 years ago, but couldn't get recent java updates for Netscape Navigator so I got a lot of error messages. Yahoo mail did work though, because it detected the older browser and reverted to a version suited for my browser! I wish more websites had that feature!
Thanks to all the listers that helped me get my first Mac up and running!
Art in Silicon Valley