[DuoList] Replacement screen for Powerbook Duo 2300c

Blake Hanes kissmyash933 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 05:40:47 PDT 2010

Geoff, Greg is correct, the 2300 board was designed to be able to upgrade
any of the previous duo's before it. Because of this design, the 2300 has a
connector for the colour and the black and white screens of the duo's before
it. Not only are these boards able to use either monitor, they are also
compatible with IDE and SCSI hard drives.

Blake.