[DuoList] More 2300c CF -> IDE Woes

Keegan van der Laag kvanderlaag at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 05:29:16 PDT 2010

I know at least one person on this list has this setup running - I know
I'd been discussing it before. My CF-IDE adapter finally showed up
today, and after some fiddling, my 2300c will actually recognize it when
booted into the 7.5 DiskTools image that was specifically for the 2300c.
Drive Setup will get as far as installing the device driver to the disk,
and then initialization fails. Is this the fault of the CF card in
question, or the adapter, or perhaps the version of the System software
I'm using? Does anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks,
Keegan