[DuoList] PowerBook 2400c booting external CD-ROM

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Thu Mar 25 18:35:35 PDT 2010

Cables here and a couple of adapters here, amongst a ton of other stuff.

On Mar 25, 2010, at 4:46 PM, Ward Curry wrote:

> Too bad I already snipped a pin off and it didn't work out. Too bad. Still boots to SCSI disk mode. I am getting a SCSI dock adapter and a DB25 to Centronics 50 cable. Hope this works!
>

> On Mar 25, 2010, at 4:45 PM, Britt Dodd wrote:
>
>> Ill pay u for that cable please. Then one can be located on ebay. Please don't snip pins off. I could use this cable

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

PB2400c/G3-320/112MB/80MB HD/Yu-Plan Keyboard
mac2400 http://www.sarofax.com/mac2400/index2.html
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin, 1759.