[DuoList] OT / cheap wi-fi fix for Al-book

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Wed Mar 31 10:58:33 PDT 2010

Do you need an original airport or an airport extreme card,

Which powerbook model is this?

Try here, they have both cards for sale

http://www.mac-pro.com/Apple-AirPort-Extreme-Card

http://www.mac-pro.com/Apple-Original-Airport-Card?sc=2&category=22

As for the install you should be able to do it yourself.

Some are easier than otheres depending on the model you have.

There are instructions online

Good luck