[DuoList] 2300c IDE Bus Questions (Keegan van der Laag)

Joe joe at allensis.com
Mon May 3 12:26:25 PDT 2010

No chump question there, I tried this very thing.  Unfortunately I found in
my experience that the Duo only recognized one of the two drives attached to
the CF adaptor.  Turns out it cannot address a slave drive on the IDE, if
anyone can find a work around for this I would love to know about it.

Good luck, if anyone finds a way around this please post the info to this
list.

Joe
Eugene, OR

Message: 1