[DuoList] Duo 2300c + DuoDock II plus extras- freefreefree

Mark K. Day markkday2003 at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 12:55:38 PDT 2010

My Mac Museum is being thinned out... I need the space. Free to a good home I offer:
2300c- works great, 'except two gray vertical bands show up on screen, I think this means the cable is loose. I used to press it in a certain spot and the lines would disappear, but forgot how to do the trick long ago. Batteries are sketchy- runs fine on power brick, though.
DuoDock II- Works fine, as far as I can tell, haven't used it in many years.
MiniDock, external floppy drive, manuals. Hey, I even have a vintage Apple 13" RGB monitor.
If you live in Southern California (I'm in Orange County) and want to pick it up, you get priority! If you want me to ship it, we'll have to figure out shipping costs and maybe you could cover that via PayPal or other method?
I hope it's OK to post this kind of thing here, I just want my baby to go to a good home!
-MKD